Potential Inertia - Deluxe Edition
Declan Holmes is graduating college, a hard enough time as it is, and heading out into the real world. The loss he experiences is like nothing he has ever known before. 'Potential Inertia' is the story of his journey through a very difficult time, and the relationships that can either build you up or tear you apart.
Starring: Matthew King, Sarah Shawgo
Written and Directed by: Matt Croyle
Production Company: One Fish Films
- Billy's in Oil City, PA (Local Premiere)
- The Commons in Franklin, PA
- The Mosaic Cafe in Oil City, PA
- Succop Theatre at Butler County Community College in Butler, PA
- The Oil City Library in Oil City, PA
- 2015 - The Boonies International Film Festival in Warren, PA (North American Premiere)
- 2016 - 6th Lumiere CinemAvveniere Film Festival in Rome, Italy (European Premiere)
- The Parkway Theater in McKees Rock, PA
- 2016 - Oil Valley Film Festival in Oil City, PA
Declan Holmes is graduating college, a hard enough time as it is, and heading out into the real world. The loss he experiences is like nothing he has ever known before. 'Potential Inertia' is the story of his journey through a very difficult time, and the relationships that can either keep you to...
Behind The Lens - Potential Inertia
A behind the scenes interview, some slates, and extras, with director Matt Croyle.
B-Roll #1 - Behind The Scenes of Potential Inertia
B-Roll from the cemetery scene.
B-Roll #2 - Behind The Scenes of Potential Inertia
B-Roll from the bell tower scene.
Matt Croyle - Guest Lecture - Clarion University, April 2013
Writer/Director Matt Croyle gives a guest lecture about creativity at his alma mater, Clarion University in 2013.
Constant Distraction "Monster in Me"
An official dual project between director Matt Croyle and Constant Distraction, this music video is a companion to the film. The first music you hear, as the film begins, is the opening guitar riff of this song. Intercut with shots of the film, band front man Randy Moorehead wanted this music vid...
Potential Inertia - Final Trailer
Official Trailer for Potential Inertia